I am stunned at how tall your boys are. Hey we should meet are children up after their missions and and walla, they could get married. I believe in arranged marriages, how bout you? I mean it works out you have 2 boys and I have 2 girls. He is so cute.
8 comments:
Wow! You have a big boy there. Love his smile!
Stace, he is sooo cute! I love checking up on you guys and seeing how you are doing. You sure have some cute boys! Love ya and miss ya.
I thought Addi was tall at 23.5 in (86%) and she even has tall parents.
I am stunned at how tall your boys are. Hey we should meet are children up after their missions and and walla, they could get married. I believe in arranged marriages, how bout you? I mean it works out you have 2 boys and I have 2 girls. He is so cute.
HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a healthy little guy you have there. haaha...and SO STINKIN ADORABLE
CUTE!! I love the picture of Clayton reading to spencer too! Its moments like those that make your heart melt and make all those hard times worth it!!
Big boys are the best...what a cutie, I just want to kiss him!
It looks like Spencer is swiming!
Post a Comment