Thursday, May 21, 2009

Look what we are so happy about.....

These car-loving boys will now be cruising around town in this......


The Honda Odyssey






This is my face when I realize that it will be ME who is the primary driver of this vehicle. Nothing screams "mom" more than a mini-van. Bring it on.


We really do love it.


5 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Welcome to the Mormon Motherhood of Minivan Drivers! I don't know how I would survive with out my minivan.

Stephanie said...

If only it was seafoam green - then it would be PERFECT.

Alison said...

I'm glad you finally took the plunge. I know this is what you always dreamed of. :) It felt so weird at first to drive ours but now I love it!

Amber said...

Wow! A mini-van mom! I'm holding out but those dual sliding doors and captain chairs are always tempting!

Petersen Family said...

How fun to have a new car! We just took the plunge and bought a Honda Pilot! We couldn't do a mini-van after Brian's history with vans...he's totaled TWO!! Enjoy the new ride!