

The following weekend I had my first official "girls trip" with some of my best friends from college. I met these girls during my sophomore year at BYU during our study abroad to the Dominican Republic. We were only there for one semester, but we became such great friends and have stayed in touch ever since. Two of the 6 just moved to California, so we all met up in Sacramento/San Fran to spend the weekend together. It was SOOOOO fun.
A huge thanks to my sweet husband for letting me drag him to my high school reunion and leaving him alone in Wisconsin for 4 1/2 days. An even bigger thanks to my parents for agreeing to take care of both Clayton and Spencer while I was gone. Grandmas and Grandpas are the best!




3 comments:
Stacie I am SO jealous! I have yet to experience the joy of a girls trip. Maybe I need to stop having babies for first huh! We're heading back to Iowa on Monday, I know we didn't live close, but I still liked knowing you were there.
Ooh, a girls trip sounds so fun. Glad you got to go!
So glad that the college friend reunion went so well. What a fun idea. I never went to my High School reunion it just cost too much and I didn't care to see enough people there.
Post a Comment