


Moonsand...have you ever heard of this stuff? I never had until recently, when one of David's assistants told him about it. It has been such a hit at our house. The boys will play for an hour pushing their cars around, "plowing snow", "moving dirt", and doing other boys things. We LOVE it, and it is highly reccomended for long midwest winter days :)
Like father, like son? Clayton has been really into playing doctor lately. One of the items included is a mouth mirror. He does regular exams on me, and occasionally the mirror turns into a drill. I'm very lucky to not have any chipped teeth yet.



4 comments:
I have heard of the moon sand stuff, but I just thought it would get all over the house. You are smart enough to put it in Pyrex. How fun that Clayton already wants to be like his daddy!
We will be trying the moon sand real soon!
Do you buy the moon sand or make it?
Oooh, that looks fun. I'm always up for trying something new like that. It does get old staying at home without things to entertain.
Post a Comment