Wednesday, May 26, 2010
WILL YOU EVER COME?????
I was supposed to be induced today....supposed to being the key words here. There was no room in the inn. Labor and Delivery was full of women who actually go into labor naturally, and since I'm having an elective induction, it's bottom of the totem pole when it comes to priority. So Grandma packed up her bags and headed home....David went into work for the afternoon and the boys and I had a usual afternoon. We have to wait until Saturday. Yes, there were some tears today, but I guess it's only a few more days. Good things come to those who wait, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh no!!! That's SO not fair to do to a 9 month pregnant woman! (Side note...I just had that happen to a friend from high school too!) At least Saturday is almost here!! Good luck!!
Poor girl. Tell cowboy to just come out on his own! Being late is the worst. Hang in there. Can't wait to see him...
i'm soooo sorry! thats the worst. i almost didn't make it in the day i was supposed to be induced too and i was NOT a happy camper making those phone calls ever 2 hours and haveing them tell me to stay home! So i feel for you!!!!!!
No way! I would have been swearing up a STORM! That is cruel and unusual punishment to do to a pregnant lady who thinks she is going to go in and have her baby. I hope it all goes so smooth tomorrow for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the newest Lowman.
Post a Comment