What happens when a 2 1/2 year old stands on a chair over a tile floor? Spencer is my tough guy, hardly ever cries at pain....and in his short life of being the second boy, he's had his fair share of it. Lots of tears for this one....the kind where you wonder if your child is breathing because they're crying so hard. Well, after an icepack to the forehead and a long cuddle from mom and dad, here he is, smiling again......and sporting a large and colorful goose-egg. Still as cute as can be to me.On a side note, this happened at breakfast. Around 11am, we were at a park and Clayton looked at Spencer and then looked at David and me. Then he said, "This is the first time I've noticed that thing on Spencer's head. That bump, this is the first time I've seen it."
Now that is the mind and innocence of a child. That is what I love about kids.
1 comment:
Poor guy. I expect to see lots of bruises on my own Spencer, he is crazy too.
Post a Comment