This picture totally captures the way that Clayton feels about Spencer. These two become better friends each day. They are such good little brothers to each other.
" I want to put the candy right here, daddy!"
Clayton RAN from house to house for an hour and a half of trick-or-treating.
We were able to trick-or-treat with our good friends, the Reynolds. Clayton had a blast being with his buddies.
What cute boys. The Spencer looked nice and warm as a lion. I didn't recognize Diego at first. I am sure in time I will start to understand and recognize all the "boy" things.
3 comments:
Cute pics, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep us updated when you know what number 3 will be.
What cute boys. The Spencer looked nice and warm as a lion. I didn't recognize Diego at first. I am sure in time I will start to understand and recognize all the "boy" things.
Oh it looks like everyone had such fun! I love their costumes!
Post a Comment